A suitcase is like a portable almirah that stays with us for days on a stretch. Thus, it should be chosen carefully so as to ensure that there are different compartments for each category. The clothes should remain smooth and properly ironed, spillage (if any) from toiletries or cosmetics should stay separate, there should be enough room that stuff can be neatly arranged in stacks etc.
Here are a few quick tips you must follow in order to find a suitcase that perfectly suits your requirements:
- Look for a bag with multiple compartments: A bag with multiple compartments is easy to organise and needs no separate organiser that may eat up into the existing space. You can easily put in all your belongings in the most systematic and organised way. Finding and re-stacking your stuff becomes easier than ever before.
- Choose a light weighted bag: When we fill up a bag, it turns heavy and at tomes difficult to carry. A heavy weighted bag adds on extra kilos to this load and makes the ordeal all the more cumbersome, so make a conscious effort of choosing a light weighted cloth bag.
- Always prefer bags with wheels: This is a thumb rule that must never be forgotten. Wheels are a must for any bag, prefer those with light weighted-smooth wheels. Choose between 2 and 4 wheeled bags, based on self-preference. 4-wheeled bags are more in vogue, and once you get used to carrying them, nothings more comforting.
- Remember to prefer convenience over elegance: Elegance no doubt is a very important feature of a business suitcase, but remember that your health comes first. Always remember to choose the shape that suits your abilities. Prefer to carry bags that are not more than 45 inches in total size (length+breadth+height), as they are easier to manage and are accepted in all flights.
- Bags with hangers: Many executive bags come with a special compartment for hanging suits. These are a go-go for your business trips as guarantee a properly evened out suit for those meetings and corporate gatherings.
Your business suitcase is an-all-in-one makeshift storage, choose it with utmost care and presence of mind. One last tip that you must never forget is personalised tagging. This shall help in quick identification of your luggage even if you’re standing a little far away.